May 19, 2009

"MY DADDY ATE MY EYES"


Angelo Mendoza Jr.

Those words from a 4-year old boy who was found by a neighbor naked, unconscious, and covered in blood on the floor of his home. Police called to the scene discovered that the boy was missing an eye and the other was terribly damaged. Little Angelo Mendoza Jr. told police, "My daddy ate my eyes."

What on earth possesses a man to do this to his beautiful young child?!?!

People like this don't deserve the rights afforded to them by the criminal justice system!



Your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. This is just sick, sick, sick!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'm gonna hurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could a father do that to his own flesh and blood. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This person is obviously in need of professional attention and treatment as well as an old fashion A*# whoopin! I would never ever joke about a situation like this! As upset as I am right now as I read this horrifying story I must refer to the Lords words in the good book it goes something like this"
    VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ALSO WARNS ABOUT DOING EVIL TO THE LITTLE ONES IN THE BIBLE. READ THE EPISILS: MATHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN TO SEE THE EXACT WORDS OF THE ONE AND HOLY GOD!!! JESUS CHRIST IS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR. WHEN I DIE I WILL BE ABSENT FROM THIS WORLD BUT PRESENT WITH MY FATHER UP IN PARADISE!
    JESUS IS MY HELP IN THIS WORLD!
    JEREMIAH 29:11
    Ron Atkins

    ReplyDelete